Thursday, August 23, 2012

Are You Down With OPP? Getting a good ranking with other Peoples Popularity


There are many "offsite" promotion tactics that work well to get a good ranking. But nothing works better in my experience than publishing and syndicating information pieces or articles.

Now, before you run off thinking you've read about the following tactic before, wait!

This article assumes that you come cross one of my other articles on articles. And you know what syndication is and why it is important to its most fundamental level for high rankings.

But now I want to show you a trick to get high rankings for search terms that are currently struggling with your site, optimizing someone else's site for that term.

Here we go!

There are other sites that have traffic and rankings you wanted, right? Well, syndication of content you can put on these sites and if they're smart about it, you can optimize pages are most popular sites with your search terms to get high rankings for that particular page.

Why did you do?

Well, for example, is faster to be ranked higher on a site that already has a high ranking in search engines. Your article could focus on a term like I'm doing this.

Have you seen a repetitive, but we hope not unpleasant, term in this article? I am using "high ranking" on purpose. I
have a high ranking for that term on one of my sites and I want to use OPP to get a higher ranking for my links - linking to my site at the bottom of this article!

Confused? Do not be. Basically, everything I'm doing is using the popularity of large sites that host my articles every time I write to draw the attention of surfers looking for content-based keywords are less competitive, but desirable.

It 's a known fact that Google's spiders more frequently on sites that are large, established, and that change frequently. Can I have an article that shows a google search in the top ten for a key phrase in less than 1 day at times.

On a new site of the same item sometimes take weeks to get into Google, and even then, if my PageRank is not very high yet, I still rank lower than the same page on a website established.

Higher levels can be achieved in many ways and this is just another angle for writers who have little patience for waiting on engines to find them.

Syndicating keyword optimized articles is how I go out and find the search engines spidering wherever they are at this time. This is also how I submit all my sites to search engines. I just syndicate my articles.

This is basically like casting into a different, more active part of the pond you are fishing in. If the fish is not Bitin 'where you can fish (your site), then fish another part of the lake with OPP! ...

No comments:

Post a Comment