Friday, August 17, 2012

Review of the AWeber Autoresponder For Email Webmaster


A very effective way to keep in touch with our community is through a newsletter can be published. But rather than send questions to your new site, it would be better to have your web site visitors register so they can receive the newsletter via email. You can then alert for new articles and other ads to your website. The easiest and most effective way is to use a software system autoresponder. I use one called AWeber for my various websites.

AWeber has a very simple system to create many different professional sign, finding boxes for my visitors to subscribe. I use boxes that are right on my web page as well as boxes that appear to hover over my web pages where visitors first arrive at my website. I chose the box design as well as the information that I want my visitors to fill (like name and e-mail) and then it's just a matter of cut and paste an HTML code that is generated on my web pages. They are able to monitor the effectiveness of each type of box that I use AWeber automatically follows from the statistics of the boxes.

Subscribers can always choose to unsubscribe at any time the automated response system includes a special link at the bottom of every email sent. The maintenance and unsubscribing is then added automatically. This makes my site in accordance with applicable anti-spam as visitors choose to opt as a subscriber and can leave whenever they want.

When you first sign up subscribers, is sent a welcome message from me. This is known as a follow-up message. AWeber automatically does this for me 24/7 whenever I have a new subscriber. This is the reason that the system is called an autoresponder.

The other type of email that I use is called a transmission, and this is what I use for my newsletter. I usually write my newsletter in Microsoft Word and then paste into AWeber. Can I add links to useful web pages in my newsletter, and a very useful thing we can do is AWeber monitor attendance rates each link is clicked. This helps me to know what are the topics of most interest to my subscribers.

This software system is fairly easy to use autoresponder. The depth statistics tracking how many subscribers I have and also which countries. There are separate reports for each message you send as well.

The service from AWeber is also good. Have a chat online with their support staff during working hours and their email response is usually within 24 hours. They also have educational tutorials to help new users.

AWeber is one of the best autoresponders chosen by webmasters today. I am using this system for some years and are easily constructed almost 10,000 subscribers around the world for my newsletter. An annual subscription to the service AWeber is affordable and I highly recommend this autoresponder to all serious web site owners .......

No comments:

Post a Comment