Saturday, August 11, 2012

Do you know how to buy and read eBooks!


Now, I know what you're thinking, probably, "Reading and eBook is just like reading a regular book." I disagree. Here, if you're here reading this article then I'm pretty sure I read your fair share of e-books, and most likely of these eBooks were on the topic of internet marketing, make money from home, home d 'based on business opportunities, and so on right? The reason why eBooks are ready differently your normal novel is because of the way in which they are sold.

Here's what I mean ... When you go to Borders to and pick up your favorite mystery novel that you're not given a hard sell on the benefits of buying that mystery novel right before taking the decision to buy or not. In a book store, buy a book because you decide you want it or you decide to need for a particular task. There are big promises are made to the results you After learning the books "hidden secrets", so take the book at face value.

Now, things are completely different when you buy an eBook. So, let me go through the procedure and the psychology that I used to go through when I bought an eBook. I think you might find a little 'this beautiful family ...

For one thing would have happened throughout the sales page through some link, usually looking for some kind of information that can help me earn money online. Then, I was struck with a strong title that says "Do XYZ after learning my secret and make it possible for $ 1000000 TODAY!" I would stop and say, hmm ... that sounds interesting let me read a little 'more about this secret, to see if I can figure out what it is.

Later, I was sucked into the sales page that would take me on an emotional roller coaster that left me with a burning desire to know what secret of this author, and led me to believe that I could not live without this information. So I would ponder the idea of ​​one million U.S. dollars today and I wonder "what if this information really will make me richer than it's worth?"

At this point I'd consider paying for the secrets, but only if the price was right. So, I start looking for the selling price which is always hidden in the depths of the sales page somewhere where you can never find to decide whether or not I was going to buy (Find the price of an eBook is a bit 'as playing "Where's Waldo?" you know it's there somewhere, but you can only figure out where.)

When I finally found it if the price was right I buy it. Then, in a sort of nervous anxious rage I would like to download my new treasure and rip through it until I foundd the "secret" hidden in the depths. When I did find the secret that was usually a bit 'or disappointed because it was something that probably could have understood me or seemed hard or it would take a long time .... Then I threw the book aside until the next secret came that struck my fancy.

Perhaps this is not exactly how you approach eBooks, but it's quite a few people do. I hope you see the flaw in this type of information acquisition. Most people, in my opinion, buying eBooks to discover the secret hidden within, and not to learn and apply what's actually in the book. The prose of sale in the sales page does a good job to sell the person who needs to know the secret that this ends up being the main reason they buy the information, that most people do not buy the eBook as a resource for information that are simple to buy the secret. They tear through the eBook and when you find any secret was that they were looking for is almost as if they were satisfied with that alone.

Please do not do this! You will waste a lot of money and put on an expensive and frustrating emotional rollercoaster.

Thus,

Here is the correct way to buy and read an eBook:

First:

Just buy an eBook if you are sure that this is something that will definitely help with your task at hand. For example, if in the process of creating an affiliate website do not buy an eBook that will teach you how to create an opt-in list until the task at hand was completed. The purchase of extra information will only confuse and stop your forward progression in whatever job is what you are doing if they are off topic.

Second:

When you find additional information to help you with your task at hand to save the sales page and wait a week before buying the book. If you come back in a week and still feel the information will be buying the book extremely useful. (Tis is much easier said than done!)

or Tip: If your eBook is a kind of basic information, there is usually a forum somewhere where you can ask for a specific problem first hand expert and get real-time information useful for FREE. Try this first. You might be surprised with what you learn.

Third:

When you buy the eBook take it slow. Print it. Take a highlighter and relax in your favorite easy chair. Take notes. Come with your writing and your broad takeaways. Then use the tips and strategies contained in the individual eBook one at a time. Track your results and trouble shoot.

That's it!

If you follow the three simples steps above you'll find yourself spending much less on e-books and get much more mileage than you buy. As a final word of advice, take eBooks at face value, just like any other book and never buy an eBook just because you want to learn a few secrets, and you'll be fine .......

No comments:

Post a Comment