Monday, August 6, 2012

Do not know who to vote, you do?


I do not know who to vote for you if?

Hi all, the other day we were taking us a few beers and everyone knew who would you vote this upcoming election, not me.

I dared to comment on the group we were on the table and all I wanted to eat, but when I stopped arguing, and repudiation ups speak calmly and serenely.

My thought is this, I want a political delinquent, you know what it is looking for work and what it costs to make ends meet, this politician speak the same language and know me understand the needs of most citizens.

I've become an expert in the political landscape, Catalan and Spanish, I have classified in the following way, licensed, (lawyers, doctors, officials, etc ...), entrepreneurs (entrepreneurs, businesspeople ethereal Buddhist entrepreneurs, etc. ..) and stuffed potato children politicians.

First, do not speak the language of the majority of citizens do not understand them when we go to your inquiries, offices or serve us if we find them in their jobs, have lost their jobs, come to the end of the month and have never vented had daily problems and we now have citizens (unemployed, bankrupt, homeless, a thousand heuristic, etc ...). We can provide to us as future politicians, in my understanding anything, so if I have to say that these little stolen because we are politicians and not for image and fixed pay each month.

The second, entrepreneurs, I do not care sector and that this profile as political citizens tells us nothing because as entrepreneurs do not create jobs, they have destroyed and now do not want to create it, but as politicians scare me because we do not win anything but they do, expand their circle of business contacts to create your company is not in our city during the four years that are get rich, I hate that as stated in the table to steal, but create opportunities that will benefit them and not us as human nucleus. The salary is unimportant because the whole policy is made is the salary now due.

Third party and not comment, what little I can understand and the drawings is if I swear by Esnoopy, but with this political profile I'm sure the same thing happen with the employer, business among your circle and citizens charli Charlie Brown in Esnoopy booth.



In the table appealed to Catalan nationalism, I think Catalan, but also Spanish and European. With nationalism do not get anything for the country, only for the circle of nationalists who rule us. Not solve problems, but it created a network of contacts to benefit their companies and that most entrepreneurs are nationalists, touching so. When you take this subject, I rushed almost all but three of those who booed me at first, gave me reason, but understanding it in its own way, disagreeing on some issues, officials were sure, lol.

I had to go to the ER, but I went as between, I do not know who to vote for, I find the political class, as famous celebrity magazines, people who belong to another galaxy, they just look for him and his entourage and do not know how to get to the great mass of citizens and that's when nationalism is invented, green and parties to say rubbish that offer nothing but looking to make the salary of the stars, taking advantage of the discouragement that have created the political class.

I keep asking the politician delinquent, who pays and who wants to people's problems and find solutions as it has done with his, not that I want to take a bad situation of despair to which we have been a race in process of extinction of dinosaurs, sharks come about without social principles just for the sake of making money and not helping the citizens, who in my humble opinion is what a politician has to do. VisĂ­tenme in: http://quieroservendedor.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment