Friday, August 3, 2012

I remember Sabrina - Faithful Dog


REMEMBERING A TRUE SABRINA enemies you have killed MASCOTAMis

As a tiny ball of meat, so I had you in his arms, with your eyes bulging and your little mouth with joy looking cool in those days I needed so much. Duchess made me remind the faithful companion of my Usha, my dear little or Nero's eternal love on the journey was found. As always barking in your childhood cradle you with such emotion, for always being faithful companion. It is still cool your trips to your old home near the tomb of Pope, to look at that mound of earth where I rested my thoughts always wanted to go there, perhaps I did not forget the legacy that I leave, it looked at the height of my temples, all those poor men who populate the high-Trujillo, their miseries and their necesidades.MovĂ­as short tail, as we walked the sand. Next to me to hear the claims of those sallow faces in the sand, wandering the big city. As if also understand it. With tenderness like my eyes were looking at those children who lost families in hunger in my hands sought relief from the evil of the world.

And the same you cast to see the misery of the world to subdue the world. We were returning home with a load of all the brethren, racking their brains to be able to help. With the same enthusiasm returned every Sunday in their assemblies to discuss their needs and strategies to fight, but especially in looking at your older brother, speak to them of the need to unite to face the ignominy of the world, to which the world itself had sometido.Ahora than my enemies, if you have not killed, or taken away from me. I will listen to the barking that put us all to awaken in the morning of my arrival? You do not hear, being far away your presence. As rightly never able to refute my arguments, what remains is all you can, is to put the weapons, when they have no arguments to deal with my ideas.

With her as my constant companion on my daily walks and visits to the communities where we always went ahead to spot if someone was waiting to give me a helmet. Always pay and ready, as my faithful guardian at each step. Perhaps my enemies think that with that I have checked out so that I can be removed without risk of life, without any witness who may struggle. As are their crimes, whether they are called APRA or Fujimori, either using its predecessor Cinnamon command Rodrigo Franco Command, with whom he murdered union leaders and leading protesters. All his crimes make it so crudely as that in which they wanted to name their counterparts in the posts of teachers to pack the whole teaching body with the sole purpose of giving the final blow to the union that was handled by the arrival of Red Fatherland dunghill , his faithful partner and Fujimorismo Aprismo.

Yes, I see no longer faithful companion, your frolic in my skirts, because cruel enemies can not hurt me, for their cowardice, you have savaged viciously. Does not hear your barks of joy every time I got to my humble abode, nor see your offspring so glad my stay. They bit my shoe desire to test its strength or perhaps the smile of annoying smells. Now for my art, my hero of the battles always happy in my way, as I have always done in my life and in which the power system and have tried to make me disappear for not suit their interests. Goodbye sincere friend and faithful companion of my destiny in the life of my people and my struggle for justice is always elusive to have face west and face the enemy of truth.

Kapak Yum, Tambo Tablachaca, April 15, 2010

Tupac Yupanqui Isaac Esteban IIJuan Villaloboshttp: / / juanestebanyupanqui.blospot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment