Friday, August 10, 2012

Verses proparoxytone


VERSES proparoxytone



Do not want to be a politician,

which is inconsistent with the ethical;

would even say heretical

and by no means mythical.



If you want to be a practical man

and to increase fireball

get yourself a very solid

next to the real power.



If you are lying,

should be in your cabin,

so as not to show

to suddenly find you.



It makes me panic me more

squalid population,

a bar exam

or to those of the Islamic USA.



He branded as cowardly

one who is pale

to see that there is as valid

a fact that is not fair.



In Rome panicked

when approaching the Punic;

the enemy is not the only,

but it was the most insane.



That doctor was a cynical,

because instead of tonic

setting a harmonious tone

shipments to the clinician.



It peripatetic

even being so unfriendly

losing, I may be sympathetic

their paradigm, Atletico.



I am eager for pleasure,

but I am so mystical

if not an artistic pleasure

VDUX remain undaunted.



Having a prosthetic arm,

the doctor went to the attic

and there he operated phlegmatic

the patient go doctor!.



With delight I read a pamphlet,

was beautiful as its core,

my soul remaining incredulous

taste and huge.



The man was so naughty

that cohabiting with Pecora,

then invited a crab

and ran as? expensive.



Well deserved that apostate

that reading this booklet

in the last verse

had prostate pain.



In Egypt, an Egyptologist

I was reading a triptych

but found it so cryptic

left it in the prologue.



With a great party

celebrated the urologist,

the priest and the dermatologist

on his name day.



In a bucolic landscape

I was drinking a consumptive,

impairing their physical

and ending with an alcoholic.



Some get mask

to appear to be solid,

but only stolid

that are covered with skin.



When he said I'm a Democrat,

democracy in the esophagus

swallowed as a cannibal,

it was just technocrat.



Even if you use the pen much

and write about grammar

and any other topic,

why are not polygraph.



He went to the Cassiterides,

thinking about that earthling

he bought a farm

where were the Hesperides.



I was so dialectical

With his brother Remus Romulus

slapped him on the cheek

when he said he was eclectic.



They took her to the gallows

and the scaffold was trembling

Salome was to emulate it

and danced in a brothel.



I am Mediterranean

of the sky as Lucifer

of deadly darkness

and spontaneous joy.



He was in critical condition

for abusing the tannic

I came to have such a panic

I resorted to anxiolytic.



He fell with much noise

breaking also the ulna

and suddenly found

became a decrepit.



I was so sad

sad looking stone

that took the quick view,

although it was only symbolic.



That book was enigmatic

and scientific content,

I found it terrifying

and moved to the pragmatic.



So gullible woman

I felt a horrible panic

when listening to satanic

that froze the marrow.



I had to take a tonic

when he flew to America

for that hysterical rush

supersonic aircraft.



One more time and is yet another

I say that this newspaper

to have prices as low

Reading is so bad



Ornithologist Cage

was filled with a triad

envying the myriad

enjoyed by the oncologist.



Be careful with the elite

when displayed magnanimous

sure of your soul

want to make a satellite.



Fat-free foods

you do with your hands fragile

but accurate and agile

are very healthy, but tasteless.



Van with his frantic running

infecting the euphoric

so the historical heritage

disguise with cosmetics.



In the Apostolic Congress

intervened very strong

that Cardinal allergic

whatever it was hyperbolic.



The book was anorexic

and written by an emphatic,

no paradigmatic

I read in your little lexicon.



Set two phallic symbols

that were useless,

people saw as the futile

that were not metal.



You are so drastic speaker

salts that the topical

and to express the utopian

periphrastic what is best.



I do not know what galactic

I do not think is valid,

because it sees more invalid

that the beauty and practicality.



When he spoke the homeopath

did so in a sympathetic tone,

however unfriendly

which used the gambler.



The man was so agraphic

that enigmatic way,

knowing the grammar

not write a single paragraph.



When I was nostalgic

could not finish her speech,

the pain of sciatica

joined nerve pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment